Investing in our employees, their careers and their future.
Bancroft is proud of partnerships with universities throughout the region that allow our employees to access some of the best opportunities for continued and graduate studies in related fields of study.
The partnerships formed not only benefit our employees, but also the individuals they support.
Bancroft’s Partnership with Rider University
Bancroft offers a tuition assistance program that gives qualifying employees the opportunity to earn a highly regarded Rider University graduate degree in Applied Psychology and qualify to take the national exam to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
About the Program:
- Verified course sequence by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc.® (BCBA) as meeting the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination®.
- 2 year, full time (6 semester) program with a thesis component.
- One cohort, of up to 20 employee-students, per year.
- Rider also provides tuition discounts to Bancroft employees, which can be combined with Bancroft’s tuition reimbursement, for Rider’s on campus part time Master’s in ABA.
Bancroft is committed to clinical excellence through advanced training and innovation through continuing education, advanced training and collaboration with area universities.
- Practicum and Psychology Doctoral Program partnerships with area universities
- Discounted online classes through Saint Joseph’s University
- Research opportunities
- Mentorship with BCBAs and clinical leaders
- Practical field experience and internships
Grow your career with us
Looking for deeply compassionate and dedicated people to join our team.
Hear from Bancroft Team Members!
Molding a Career in Social Work: Meet Julianna
Lindens strong. That’s our motto at The Lindens Program. Teamwork
Using Bancroft’s Tuition Reimbursement to Finish Her Degree: Dara’s Story
My name is Dara. I am a program manager for
Accountant to Behavior Specialist: Career Change with Big Impact.
Uncertainty and anxiety surrounding employment and job security is very