Bancroft and Rider University partner to help employees move forward in their career in a variety of ways, including an Intro to Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) course, offered annually to employees.
Top Five Benefits of the Intro to ABA Course:
- This class is covered in full through Bancroft’s tuition reimbursement program for qualified employees when you pass the class.
- This course gives employees the tools they need to help the people they support live their best lives.
- This class gives you the coursework you need to qualify for the Registered Behavior Technician® (RBT) credential offered by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board. It also applies to your bachelor’s degree at Rider if you decide to continue.
- This course is recommended for those interested in applying to the Bancroft and Rider’s MA in Applied Psychology: ABA Program. This program is available with a full scholarship to Bancroft employees. That’s right…FREE Masters!
- The instructor is a Bancroft employee, so you will gain a deeper understanding of how our programming impacts the behavior of the people at Bancroft.
About the Course
All employees are eligible to register for the course. To qualify for tuition reimbursement, you must be a full time Bancroft employee for more than six months.
This course is set up to ensure a healthy work- life balance. The semester is 14 weeks long and classes are taught on Wednesdays from 4:15 to 7:15 p.m. in person- on site at our Bancroft Welsh Campus.
Thanks to our partnership with Rider University, employees who qualify are eligible to get tuition reimbursement, which covers the entire course.
Our partnership with Rider also allows employees to take advantage of deferred billing, an opportunity for students to avoid payments upfront. We provide employees with the forms needed to apply for deferred billing as well as the request for reimbursement upon passing the class.
The instructor for this course is a Bancroft employee, this allows employees to gain a deeper understanding of how our programming impacts the behavior of the people at Bancroft. Before beginning the course you can meet with the instructor to prepare and ask any questions you may have. Students will need access to a computer and will use Google Drive and Canvas, the popular learning management system used by most universities.
from Bancroft Employeess
Grow your career with us
Looking for deeply compassionate and dedicated people to join our team.