- This event has passed.
Walk-In Interview Day- Mount Laurel, NJ
May 25 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
At Bancroft, you’ll find a career where you’re improving the lives of the people we serve, and you’ll see how they’re shaping your life too.
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of children and teens? Are you looking for a new challenge with real purpose? Working for Bancroft’s Transitional Pediatric and Adolescent Residential Program, you’ll support children with autism and disabilities and empower them to realize their best life. Explore exciting job opportunities and join us at Bancroft’s Welsh Campus for an interview day on May 25th, from 3:00 – 6:00 pm.
Hiring for full time 2nd shift for our Children’s Transitional Residential Program.
Please bring an updated resume and dress for success!
- Walk-in interviews
- Up To $1000 Sign On Bonus Offered
- Hiring Direct Support Professionals
- Hiring for full-time, evening, and overnight shifts.
- Health benefits
- Quarterly pay incentives
- Student Loan Payback up to $20,000 for qualified college expenses
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 each year plus tuition discounts with Rowan, Rider, St. Joe’s and Drexel
- Fully paid Masters in ABA in partnership with Rider University