- This event has passed.
Direct Support Professional Walk-in Interview Day- Voorhees, NJ
August 25 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities? As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) within Bancroft’s Community Residential Services, you’ll support adults with autism and disabilities and empower them to realize their best life.
Join us for a Walk-In Interview in Voorhees, NJ on Thursday, August 25th from 10am-12pm!
Please bring an updated resume and dress for success!
- Direct Support Professionals
- Part-time and full-time 2nd & 3rd shift for our Adult Community Residential Services
- Health benefits
- Student Loan Payback up to $20,000 for qualified college expenses
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 each year plus tuition discounts with Rowan, Rider, St. Joe’s and Drexel
- Fully paid Masters in ABA in partnership with Rider University