- This event has passed.
Direct Support Professional Hiring Event- Philadelphia, PA
June 27 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of children and teens? As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) within Bancroft’s Pediatric and Adolescent Residential Program, you’ll support children with autism and disabilities and empower them to realize their best life.
Join us for a Hiring Event at the Courtyard By Marriott City Avenue in Philadelphia, PA on Monday, June 27th from 10am-3pm!
Please bring an updated resume and dress for success!
Join a Care Team That Cares About You
Bancroft is hiring DSPs for our new group homes in the Germantown section of Philadelphia, PA. Various schedules and shifts are currently available, including full-time, part-time, evenings, and overnights.
How You Can Make a Real Impact:
- Empower children to develop skills for daily life
- Encourage their independence through personalized plans of care
- Plan events and outings to build the Bancroft community
- Belong to supportive team that holds one another accountable
- Communicate with residents, families, and guardians
We’re Hiring Compassionate Team Members Who:
- Are 21 years of age or older
- Have a current, non-provisional driver’s license in good standing
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Work well in teams and are open to learning new skills
- Have the ability and willingness to work weekends
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Experience supporting individuals with developmental disabilities
- Health benefits
- Up To $1000 Sign On Bonus Offered
- Student Loan Payback up to $20,000 for qualified college expenses
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 each year plus tuition discounts with Rowan, Rider, St. Joe’s and Drexel
- Fully paid Masters in ABA in partnership with Rider University